[Dbix-class] lazy loading of column data

Hermida, Leandro Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch
Tue Jun 2 15:18:56 GMT 2009

Hello,

I looked through the DBIC list archives and on the web, cannot find
anything recent or in the documentation about marking certain columns
for lazy loading of their data (i.e. only right when accessor on
particular object is called).  Is there some flag for this in DBIC?  I
have one text data column that I do not want to retrieve by default when
load objects from a table.  Or do I need to make a one-to-one
relationship putting this column into a new table by itself and that
would be a work around?

Thanks,

Leandro