[Dbix-class] subquery ain't workin'

Jarom Smith jarom at jaromsmith.net
Thu Jun 4 09:03:11 GMT 2009

Nice pull!  :-)

Before:
---------
jarom at abby:~ >perlmodver DBIx::Class SQL::Abstract
DBIx::Class         : 0.08010
SQL::Abstract       : 1.24

After:
---------
jarom at abby:~ >!perl
perlmodver DBIx::Class SQL::Abstract
DBIx::Class         : 0.08103
SQL::Abstract       : 1.56

...and lo and behold, it works!

jarom at abby:~/EzTurns >test.pl
SELECT me.id, me.description, me.sort_order, me.image_name FROM
ez_turnover_needs me WHERE ( id NOT IN ( SELECT me.turnover_need_id FROM
ez_turnover_needs_property me WHERE ( property_id = ? ) ) ) ORDER BY

I knew the feature was marked "experimental" but I didn't realize how
out-of-date I was (or how close to the bleeding edge I've been living!)
  My only regret is that I didn't ask sooner...  thanks again.

jarom smith
tech go-to guy