[Dbix-class] Counting one to many

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Mon Jun 29 21:48:40 GMT 2009

Hi

Say I have two tables, invoices and invoice_lines, where the
relationship is one to many. If we pass a resultset of the invoices to
a TT template, is it possible to chain an a method on the resultset to
get a count of he invoice lines? I don't mind going back to the db to
do exta fetches per line as there will never be more than 20 invoices.
i.e., I want to do something like this:

         [% WHILE (invoice = invoices.next) %]
that does this
         [% END %]