[Dbix-class] create with has_many

Jonathan Yu jonathan.i.yu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:32:07 GMT 2009

Hi:

I believe the PK::Auto class will deal with that; you just need to do
the insert, and your database's sequence generator or similar will
take care of ensuring unique user id's. You only need to use
last_insert_id (or whatever the method was) to grab the last inserted
id if you are interested -- it's not strictly necessary for the
purposes of insertion.

Hope this answers your question. For future reference, I believe the
Cookbook or the DocMap might be helpful for answering this type of
question.

Cheers,

Jonathan