[Dbix-class] Dump table to disk

Jonathan Yu jonathan.i.yu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:12:02 GMT 2009

Hi there:

You can dump the Schema object into SQL, but I'm not sure if it also
dumps the appropriate INSERTs... Look in SQL::Translator, that's where
you're most likely to find something like that (SQLT is the backend
that does some of the nitty-gritty on behalf of DBIC)

Storable seems like a hackish way to do things. Personally I would
suggest you dump SQL.

Cheers,

Jonathan