[Dbix-class] Complex(ish) select statement => DBIx::Class method

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:23:58 GMT 2009

Hello friends!

We have the following SQL:

(select date from logParents where id =3D 62),
> (select max(logstatus.date) from logstatus
> join logChildren on logChildren.id =3D logStatus.child_id
> join logParents on logParents.id =3D logChildren.parent_id
> where parent_id =3D 62)
> ) as elapsed

We'd like to make it a method for the logParent, so one could just do
$parent->elapsed_ms or something like that.  We are kindav at a loss as to
how to do this.  Any tips at all would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

--
fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com