[Dbix-class] Deploying schemas with autoincrement

Ian Wells ijw at cack.org.uk
Fri Mar 13 11:11:34 GMT 2009

I'm trying to do the above with $schema->deploy(), but I've not found
a database-agnostic way of describing the key column in the schema
(for instance, I have to use the Pg type 'serial' to get a Pg
deployment, which means that SQLite doesn't like it).

I tried going backwards, generating the schema from the database, but
that comes up with even weirder stuff (default value of 'nextval(...)'
- exactly as postgres makes it happen, but again, not portable).

Can I do this?  Is it even possible?

--
Ian.