[Dbix-class] Deploying schemas with autoincrement

Ian Wells ijw at cack.org.uk
Fri Mar 13 14:40:42 GMT 2009

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Rob Kinyon <rob.kinyon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> autoincrement is standard idea that every single RDBMS has a different
>> way of implementing. Something like this will be supported in SQLA2,
>> but not now. :-/

Yeah, I know it's an evil problem, but I expect DBIx::Class to solve
all my evil problems. ;-)

2009/3/13 Brian Cassidy <brian.cassidy at gmail.com>:
> Errr... This is an SQL::Translator thing, actually. And you should be
> able to use something like the following:
>
>    is_auto_increment => 1,

This is what I'm looking for, thanks - works as expected.  And I'd
swear I tried it yesterday...  I wasn't aware that SQLite assumes all
integer PKs are autoincrement, it's possible I confused myself.

--
Ian.