[Dbix-class] Incorrect SQL being generated after DBIC library upgrade

Michael Higgins linux at evolone.org
Thu Mar 19 22:25:34 GMT 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:19:26 -0400
Rob Kinyon <rob.kinyon at gmail.com> wrote:

> All -
>
>     There are now failing tests committed to the SQLA trunk reflecting
> these issues. We agree that a regression is a "Bad Thing"(tm) and we
> will be fixing it shortly.

While on the subject, I have another failing test case that would be nice to see "pass".

order_by => { -asc => "artist #" } ... or any variant to produce an 'order by "stupid field name with spaces"' that doesn't bomb out.

I have a local test set based on the last DBIC pre-release tarball, if I can get in to someone for reference... say, if it helps anyone (else) fix it properly. Right now I patch my local installations of SQL::Abstract::Limit. :(

Cheers,

--
 |    |ichael  |   |iggins    \^ /
 michael.higgins[at]evolone[dot]org