[Dbix-class] DBIC and Moose

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at drumedar.de
Tue Mar 24 21:02:06 GMT 2009

Hi together,

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: "Andreas Mock" <andreas.mock at drumedar.de>
> Gesendet: 24.03.09 16:17:08
> An: dbix-class at lists.scsys.co.uk
> Betreff: [Dbix-class] DBIC and Moose

I wondered why nobody answered my question and I read my post once again,
finding the following bad mistake:

> Hi all,
>
> I wrote once somewhere that DBIC shall use Moose sometime.

I wanted to write "[...]read once somewhere that DBIC wants to use[...]".
Of course, I never wrote something like that as I'm totally new to DBIC.

Sorry for that bad translation mistake.

> Do I remember this right? What are the plans?
> If yes, is Moose used to build up the classes of DBIC or also
> using the reflection features of Moose to make "Moose-compatible"
> objects persistent?
>
> Best regards
> Andreas

Just wanted to ask if I'm right that I heard that DBIC wants to use Moose
in the future. And if "yes", what are the plans.

Best regards
Andreas