[Dbix-class] dirty-flag on inflated columns

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 5 11:04:06 GMT 2009

On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 09:35:08AM -0700, Morgon Hed wrote:

> > Yes there is:
>
> Not in my version it seems.
>
> I have 0.08013 and in this version there does not seem to be a "make_column_dirty" method in DBIx::Class::Row (I just inspected the code).

You're going to need 08100+ for that method.

The inflator gets passed the value and the original row object, among other
things - look at the InflateColumn docs for more info and if in doubt Dumper
@_ in your inflator to get a feel for it.

As for the circular reference, Scalar::Util::weaken will save you here.

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/