[Dbix-class] Multiple Tables - One Class

Lee Standen nom at standen.id.au
Tue May 12 02:39:16 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Has anyone seen a  modification to DBIC which will handle multiple tables
per class?

A requirement has just come up out of the blue for the project I'm working
on which requires the data to be segmented into daily tables.  Since this
started as a personal project, and not officially company sponsored, I was
able to do what I wanted, so ended up with DBIC + Catalyst, but this new
requirement looks to through a bit of a spanner in the works.

Any ideas?

Thanks