[Dbix-class] [ANNOUNCE] 0.08103 RC3 - call for testers! (whops)

Jose Luis Martinez jlmartinez-lists-dbix at capside.com
Wed May 20 15:33:10 GMT 2009

Peter Rabbitson escribió:
> Jose Luis Martinez wrote:
>> JFYI: _06 worked well for me. Passed all module tests (did get some
>> unexpectedly passed test) AND my application tests. What was the issue?
>>

> Count on resultsets with prefetch.

[error] DBIx::Class::ResultSet::count(): DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st
execute failed: Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with
no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause [for
Statement "SELECT COUNT( * ), ....

False positive OK on _06... didn't set my PERL5LIB adequately, and
posted too soon ;)

_07 ran smoothly, though

Great work! I'm very pleased to see that a complex piece of software
like DBIx::Class stands out an update from 0.07003 to 0.8103 without
even a minor application change. Lots of kudos to the DBIx::Class team.

Jose Luis Martinez
jlmartinez at capside.com