[Dbix-class] [ANNOUNCE] 0.08103 RC3 - call for testers! (whops)

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:44:15 GMT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> RC2 turned out to contain a serious issue - so we present RC3.
> Sorry for the trouble and thanks for testing!
> http://rabbit.us/diff/DBIx-Class-0.08102_07.tar.gz

My tests are all passing - but I noticed that resolve_condition in
ResultSource is now marked as private method and warns.  I can
understand why - as it has rather tricky interface - but is there any
chance to have a public equivalent?  That is something that would
compute the values of columns in the related ResultSet set when I do
$object->search_related( 'rel_name', {} )?

Cheers,
Zbigniew