[Dbix-class] MSSQL - problem sorting by joined column while limiting rows

Alan Humphrey alan.humphrey at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 17:34:00 GMT 2009

> > If I change my storage type to ::DBI::Sybase::NoBindVars then it
> works either with or without the +select/+as.
> >
> I am not sure how this could even work. Can you show me the generated
> sql?

SELECT me.id, me.surveyor_id, me.survey_site_id, me.year, surveyor.name FROM sur
veyors_survey_sites me JOIN surveyors surveyor ON surveyor.id = me.surveyor_id O
RDER BY surveyor.name:

I assume something on the client side is manipulating the resultset before it comes back to me.  For my application and data set size this is acceptable for now.

- Alan