[Dbix-class] PATCH for DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBI::Oracle, in _table_uniq_info the owner of the tables will be ignored.

Robert Bohne rbo at openserv.org
Tue Oct 13 07:33:16 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

in DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBI::Oracle::_table_uniq_info the
owner of the tables will be ignored.

This may provide problems when two schemas/users have a table with the
same name, different columns and the two schema/user have select
permission on these tables.

Attached is a simple patch that 'works for me' against current SVN
trunk [1].
Comments? Suggestions?

I hope everthing is ok and you understand my english :-)

Best regards

Robert

[1] http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/branches/DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader/current

---