[Dbix-class] DynamicSubclass and Preview: conflict?

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 21:04:38 GMT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 04:04:19PM +0200, Miquel Ruiz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm having some problems using together (in the same result class) the
> DynamicSubclass and Preview components. Maybe someone can point out

Do your subclasses have their own columns?

I'm thinking that the source for the preview stuff doesn't know about
extra columns?

Certainly this is going to be an interaction between the way preview works
and the reblessing approach. Though I'd expect them to work togethere fine
provided they wrap new() etc. - unless you've got extra columns in the
sub-classes. Though in that case, I think adding the columns to the preview
source should do the trick.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst