[Dbix-class] Job posting!

Byron Young Byron.Young at riverbed.com
Thu Apr 29 23:52:24 GMT 2010

Hey Catalyst / DBIC folks,

I am leaving my job and, thus, my position is becoming available!

The title is QA Tools Developer - you would be working on custom internal apps at Riverbed Technology, a network acceleration company in downtown San Francisco, CA.  Good company, good people, good location (IMHO).

A lot of the work is full-stack OO Perl web development using Catalyst and DBIC.

Experience with the following will give you a leg up (ordered from most to least desired):
- solid OO Perl background
- Catalyst / DBIx::Class
- Javascript
- managing web servers and MySQL databases
- Bugzilla maintenance and customization

They'll reimburse up to $5k for relocation.

If you're interested please send an email to Stan Russell at Stan.Russell at riverbed.com, with your resume attached.

Good luck!

Byron