[Dbix-class] DynamicSubclass and Preview: conflict?

Miquel Ruiz m.ruiz85 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:44:20 GMT 2010

On 30/04/2010 0:09, Peter Rabbitson wrote:

> Have you actually followed the setup steps as described in the
> manual [1]? This is something you got to do manually, Preview
> will not do it for you.
>
> [1] http://search.cpan.org/~lsaunders/DBIx-Class-Preview-1.000002/lib/DBIx/Class/Preview.pm#SETUP

Sure I did. The application has been working correctly with the Preview
component for a couple of months, since some weeks ago i had to make a
major change in the model, and start using DynamicSubclass.

You have to take into account that the given test case is a minimal
approach to the real application, that i tried to isolate in order to
make easier the troubleshooting.

Anyway I think the testing schema is correct enough to work (I tried it
without use DynamicSubclass, and the inserts go the expected table). If
you find an error in the given code don't hesitate to point me to it.

Everything works fine if I don't use DynamicSubclass, but would be great
to have both components working together ;).

Thanks for the effort. Regards,

--
Miquel Ruiz - CAPSiDE