[Dbix-class] problems in CentOS with Schema::Loader getting additional methods

Mark Hedges hedges at scriptdolphin.com
Thu Aug 26 02:16:54 GMT 2010

Hi.  I've been having a lot of trouble with versions of
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader released this year.  If I have
class package files under the namespace with additional
methods, it won't load them.  But then when I go back to
older versions, it can't find all the relationships from the
foreign keys in innodb.

If anyone uses this and feels like testing, the bug is at
https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=59849 and I
uploaded a tar file with additional test file and libs to
try to figure this out.

I think I am going to have to abandon use of the Loader
though, because I need to get on with the project.  At least
my schema is fairly stable now.

Mark