[Dbix-class] test PostgreSQL 9.0 rc1

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Tue Aug 31 21:24:16 GMT 2010

All,

The next major release of Postgres is imminent, 9.0, but first a release
candidate has come out today, and anyone who can should download and test it.
Details in the forwarded email below.

(Also, coincidentally, a release candidate for Perl 5.12.2 has also come out
today on CPAN and needs testing, this being a minor update.)

-- Darren Duncan