[Dbix-class] Re: Patch for DBIx-Class-Cursor-Cached

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Fri Dec 3 18:39:02 GMT 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Peter Rabbitson
<rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us<rabbit%2Bdbic at rabbit.us>
> wrote:

> Bill Moseley wrote:
>
>> Nobody acknowledging ownership here?  I'll file a bug on the package.
>>

> No, nobody reads the mailing list :) The dbic group maintains it, a new
> release will pop out this weekend.

Thanks. Peter.

> Side note - for timely responses please come to IRC instead.

Ok.  But, this new email thing is pretty cool.  You can actually write a
message and other people can read it at a later time -- don't all have to be
awake at the same time, for example.  How slick is that?  And then, I hear,
even months later the discussions are still available to help others.
 Amazing stuff.

-- =

Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org