[Dbix-class] RFC: DBIx::Tree::NestedSet

Ian dbix-class at iandocherty.com
Sun Jan 3 16:01:52 GMT 2010

Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:50:21PM +0100, Pedro Melo wrote:
>> On Jul 25, 2008, at 1:54 AM, Matt S Trout wrote:
>>
>>> rafl has just pushed
>>>
>>> http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/DBIx-Class-Tree-NestedSet
>> I just noticed that this part seems to be managed externally using Git.
>
> It is, but please be aware that git-only branches are strongly discouraged
> so please if you want to branch get a commit  bit so you can use git-svn to
> synchronise your changes back up.
Sorry to reopen such an old thread.

This has had no work on it for nearly 18 months and I have contacted the
owner of the code who has agreed to send me his latest production code.
I will promise to get it fit for release and include all the existing
test cases I have already written.

Any chance I can get a commit bit so I can update the code?

Regards
Ian