[Dbix-class] Deprecating a relationship

Jose Luis Martinez jlmartinez-lists-dbix at capside.com
Tue Jan 5 11:23:03 GMT 2010

Hi,

	Is there any way to mark a relationship as "deprecated"?

	I have some code with relationships that are not named to well, and
want to gradually rename them (while writing new code with the new
relations). Search and replace is not an acceptable strategy, as there
are lots of strings in the code with the same name that sould not be
replaced.

	The goal is to mark relationships as "deprecated" (output something via
STDERR so I can notice that they are being called while testing, for
example), but I want them to keep on working as usually.

	Do the DBIx::Class-masters have any suggestions for doing this cleanly?

Thanks,

Jose Luis Martinez
jlmartinez at capside.com