[Dbix-class] How to specify the necessary scheme?

Konstantin at Tokar.RU Konstantin at Tokar.RU
Thu Jan 21 15:46:20 GMT 2010

Hi, All!

How to use the schema description generated Schema::Loader, for the scheme necessary to me?
For example, there is class DBIC::EMULATOR::Cruise, I write for the current scheme

use DBIC::EMULATOR;
my $schema = DBIC::EMULATOR->connect(...);
my $record = $schema->resultset('ship')->search()->first ();

But if I need to address to tables of other scheme, for example EMULATOR2, EMULATOR3, how it to make?
Something like

my $record = $schema->resultset(EMULATOR2.ship')->search ()->first();
my $record = $schema->resultset(EMULATOR3.ship')->search ()->first();

Similar questions were in this maillist, but the answer I has not found.

--
Konstantin Tokar
tel.:+7(495)9671850 ext. 528
e-mail: Konstantin at tokar.ru