[Dbix-class] So they want ME to give a presentation aboutDBIx::Class

Michael Blanco blanco217 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:47:08 GMT 2010

Pretty much.

Say i have a table of orders and a table of items  where items relate to an
order.

If i want to find all orders that have items bought in the last 5days.
Without a Order class method you will have to loop through every order and
the query the lines for that order. While A class method you can say join to
the lineitem table and restrict the lines and you list that comes back is
every order that has the lines that meet that criteria.

Michael Blanco