[Dbix-class] resultset_attributes, where, undef - wotz up?

Benjamin Martin benjamin at opusvl.com
Fri Jul 16 08:18:52 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a ResultSet where I have used the 'resultset_attributes' to
restrict which records get returned from search etc. ... ala the
documentation:

   __PACKAGE__->resultset_attributes({ where => { deleted => undef } });

In one part of the system I would like to access these restricted
records but I can't seem to get it to work!

   $schema->resultset('TableA')->search( {}, { where => undef } );

Does that look OK?.. should it work?

I have seen a post suggesting I need to create another ResultSet without
the 'resultset_attributes' .. which I guess would work, but it would be
much nicer if I could just get the '{ where => undef }' going.

FYI. I am using version 0.08123.

Many thanks for any help/pointers you can offer. :)

PS. I'm sorry if you have got this message 3 time... I screwed up :-[