[Dbix-class] Moose DBIx::Class

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:10:49 GMT 2010

On 18/03/2010, at 08:47, Андрей Костенко
<andrey at kostenko.name> wrote:

> No, because I make query one time and use accessors for many
> operations. A lot of NYTProf cals tell me, that
> Class::Accessor::Grouped::get_inherited is the slowest part in my
> applications.

In that case, you need to inflate to a faster data structure,
depending on what your operations are doing, you might want to inflate
to a hashref instead. If you really want to go the Moose way, just
inflate to a Moose object. You can select what class to use for
inflation in specific cases via the result_class resultset attribute.