[Dbix-class] fate of mssql_limit_regression branch?

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed May 5 10:34:44 GMT 2010

Alan Humphrey wrote:
> I've installed the trunk code and, for my purposes, the unsafe_subselect_ok attribute is probably going to be sufficient.  Thank you for your thorough documentation.

Hi,

Waking up this old thread to get some of your testing input. A thorough
rewrite[1] of the subselecting limit emulations has just landed in
trunk[2] and *in theory* it should allow you to get rid of almost all
unsafe_subselect_ok flags in your code (as the queries now changed to
include much less subqueries to arrive at the same result). Please test
if time permits, before this lands on CPAN. Your input is appreciated!

Cheers

[1] http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/bast/revision?rev=9305
[2] http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/DBIx-Class/0.08/trunk/