[Dbix-class] makedbic - Perl program for creating skeleton modules for DBIx::Class schemas

Roman moltar at moltar.net
Mon Nov 22 03:09:19 GMT 2010

I just finished writing a command line tool for creating skeleton schemas.

Please take a look at it and comment on what could be made better:

https://github.com/moltar/makedbic

I want to add templates for "DBIx::Class::Candy" support.

Also, I've never actually had to use Test::DBIx::Class, I just added
because that was the only test module I could find. However I was told
on IRC that it is not very good. So if it is in fact not that good, then
I can take it out of this tool.