[Dbix-class] Oracle - Cross schema relationships

Benjamin Martin benjamin.martin at ims-evolve.com
Mon Oct 11 16:02:35 GMT 2010

Hello All,

I am using ::Schema::Loader to build my Result files from an Oracle DB.

I am new to Oracle, but from what I got told it would seem a 'user' is a
'schema' in Oracle.

I have some cross-schema relationships in the DB, but schema loader is
not building these into my Result files... I guess because I connect as
a certain user/schema.

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible (or not) to get
::Schema::Loader to create my cross-schema relationships? ... or do have
to add these all manually.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

tar,
-Ben