[Dbix-class] Oracle - Cross schema relationships

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Mon Oct 11 22:06:33 GMT 2010

The problem with cross-schema relationships is that Oracle users typically
have access to too much information that is irrelevant to their application,
and reverse engineering everything would create too many irrelevant
classes....

On 12 October 2010 05:02, Benjamin Martin <benjamin.martin at ims-evolve.com>w=
rote: