[Dbix-class] InflateColumn::DateTime no inflation of date field

Marc Logghe logghe.marc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:07:37 GMT 2011

Hi all,
Does anybody have an idea what could cause a date field not being inflated
when fetched from the database ?
Thing is dat the code works perfectly on my development machine, e.g. the
date field is properly inflated to a DateTime object. When deployed on the
development server I end up with strings instead of DateTime objects. On
both machines, mysql is used for storage.
I don't receive any errors about deflation/inflation issues.

Regards,
Marc

dev server (proper inflation):
DBIx::Class $VERSION =3D '0.08126'