FW: [Dbix-class] Module versioning

Joerg Braun joerg at braun-senden.de
Fri Apr 15 06:51:44 GMT 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:34:56 +0100, Duncan Garland
<Duncan.Garland at motortrak.com> wrote:
> Do we conclude from this that most people use RPMs?

Well, I am definitly not most people, but here at work I sit on a Windows
machine and use ActiveState PPMs from different repositories. If necessary
and possible on this platform I use CPAN directly.

At home I have the deb packages from Ubuntu. Of course I know that
something like rpm exists  ;-)

As I am not deep enough into the internals I prefer a versioned package,
not a single module. That makes life a lot easier from the endusers point
of view.

regards Joerg