[Dbix-class] data precision question

Alan Humphrey alan.humphrey at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 17:44:28 GMT 2011

Hi all -

I've got a MSSQL database being accessed through ODBC.  Several of the
columns in the database use a datatype of 'money'.  When I query the
database directly those fields come back with 4 digits of precision.

My problem: by the time the data gets back to me via the resultset the
column data has been rounded to 2 digits of precision.

This problem persists whether or not I specify a data type in the Result
definition.

Any thoughts?  Would changing the data type in the MSSQL column definition
help?

Thanks!

-          Alan