[Dbix-class] Re: Announcing the trial run towards 0.08200

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Sat Feb 12 14:53:23 GMT 2011

Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us> writes:

> Hi there. Last night DBIx-Class-0.08190-TRIAL made its way to CPAN. It is
> identical to 0.08127 except for the fact it supports a long anticipated
> feature: completely arbitrary relationship conditions are finally here!
[...]
> Baring any glaring issues (or in the case of utter lack of feedback)
> DBIC 0.08200 will ship about a month from now during the last week of
> February.

FWIW, I've been using this release (including arbitrary relationship
conditions) at work for a while now, and not discovered any problems
with it. Thanks to everyone who worked on this feature, and congrats
on the perfect timing: the trial release came the very same the week
I started working on something that needed the arbitrary conditions.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,