[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class with PerlApp

Ogla Sungutay ogla at lyciasoft.com
Thu Feb 24 21:18:13 GMT 2011

Hi Octavian,

Thank you for your input. I have just find some time to go back to this
problem. Well, I added all these modules in addition to
many others PerlApp gave an error while building. Executable was run
succesfully. However, this time one of my threads was crashing since
DBIx couldn't find my ResultSet.

Maybe my naming scheme was the problem and load_namespaces() didn't like it.
So I gave it a try with

 __PACKAGE__->load_classes(qw/Server Device/, {
  My::DB::Local::Schema=3D>["Server","Device"]
}

and it worked.

Thanks again!

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Octavian Rasnita <octavian at fcc.ro> wrote:

> I have succeeded to build a Windows executable using:
>
> perlapp --add=3DMoose --add=3DMooseX::NonMoose
> --add=3DMooseX::NonMoose::Meta::Role::Class
> --add=3DMooseX::NonMoose::Meta::Role::Constructor --add=3Dnamespace::auto=
clean
> --add=3DDBIx::Class::Schema test.pl
>
> And the program test.pl is a simple program that uses DBIx::Class.
>
> And it works, although with a low performance because DBIx::Class has a b=
ig
> startup lag.
>
> DBIx::Class is appropriate for persistent environments.
>
> Octavian

-- =

--
V. Ogla Sungutay,