[Dbix-class] Update : Problem with Update

Rolf Schaufelberger rs at plusw.de
Mon Jan 17 11:15:21 GMT 2011

Hi,

debugging our source  shows the following problem:

our result_source classes  look  like :

__PACKAGE__->table('company');
__PACKAGE__->add_columns(qw(id name short_name e… ) )
__PACKAGE__->set_primary_key('id');
__PACKAGE__->sequence('company_id_seq');

The error happens when calling sequence.

Removing the sequence call and define it via column_info works.
Yet I wonder, is it   "intended" that the update breaks old code ?

Meanwhile I've also seen, that I can remove my sequence definition at all
since my DB support insert .. returning.

Rolf Schaufelberger