[Dbix-class] can't locate object method "union" when using DBIx::Class::Helper::ResultSet::SetOperations

Leandro Hermida softdev at leandrohermida.com
Thu Jul 28 08:20:38 GMT 2011

Sorry for being a little lost...

MyApp::Schema::Result::* classes are my tables and when you call them in
code you use the method ->resultset('...') sorry for thinking they were also
ResultSets.

I want to union these two tables, how do I create a ResultSet component for
e.g. ContrastDataSetAnnotation and GeneSetAnnotation Result classes where I
can then load the SetOperations helper component?

thanks a lot,
Leandro