[Dbix-class] using as normal perl module

Hernan Lopes hernanlopes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:18:04 GMT 2011

just create the models with dbicdump and then use your models ie:

1. dump schema

dbicdump -o dump_directory=3D./lib \
-o debug=3D1 \
DBSchema \
'dbi:Pg:dbname=3Dtwitts' \
hernan \
lopes

2. use them in your app

use lib ( "./lib" );
use DBSchema;
my $schema =3D DBSchema->connect('dbi:Pg:dbname=3Dtwitts', 'hernan', 'lopes=
');