[Dbix-class] Looking for a DBIC developer for new SaaS product

Al Newkirk awnstudio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:42:29 GMT 2011

Hello all,
For the past three weeks I have been working on a SaaS product offering, the
first for my company since moving away from custom software application
development. The product is a Help Desk application called PHD (The
Practical Tactical Help Desk) which I have been developing myself using
DBIx-Class (obviously), and Mojolicious. I am having difficulty juggling
other projects while working on this and handling the design, flow-control
and business logic myself. I am looking for a single person to
come on-board and create the necessary DBIC classes, application-specific
functions, recommend logic, etc.

If you're interested, please respond with your hourly rate or retainer and I
will respond asap.
"standard startup/small business disclaimer - not alot of capital, please be
gentle"

Thanks friends.