[Dbix-class] Performance degradation due to Class::C3

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Thu Jun 9 04:27:43 GMT 2011

On 1 March 2011 01:39, Jorge Gonzalez <jorge.gonzalez at daikon.es> wrote:
> I'm developing an app with Catalyst 5.80024, on perl 5.8.8, 32 bits; DBIx::Class models.

[snip]

Perl 5.8.x has been beyond end-of-life for quite a while, as has
5.10.x more recently. The 5.8 stream is almost ten years old, with the
.8 maintenance release being more than 5 years old.
The only versions of the Perl core that are still receiving attention
from the core Perl devs at the moment are 5.12.x and 5.14.x.

Can I advise you to upgrade to a version that isn't ancient and see if
you can replicate the problem?

Cheers,
Toby