[Dbix-class] Trying to contact DBIx::Class::Tree::NestedSet maintainer / module takeover

Moritz Lenz moritz at faui2k3.org
Thu May 12 11:42:39 GMT 2011

Hi,

thanks to Nigel and Dave for pointing out that Ian has just posted
something on the Catalyst list with a working email address.

I managed to contact him, and he likes my changes to
dbic::Tree::NestedSet, so with a bit of luck you'll soon see a new and
improved release.

Thanks for the help and feedback,
Moritz