[Dbix-class] ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE missing for a constraint in deployment_statements() method

Leandro Hermida softdev at leandrohermida.com
Wed May 25 13:22:20 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

I feel like I'm just not seeing something, in a DBIx::Class schema I have
when I run deployment_statements all my constraints have ON DELETE CASCADE
and/or ON UPDATE CASCADE except for one and I can't understand why it has
nothing when all the rest do since it is defined exactly the same way as
others.  I have written standard DBIx::Class result class files and I don't
set anything explicitly for on delete or on update at all, so everything
default in that regard.

Would anyone know why one single constraint in a schema would not have no ON
DELETE and/or ON UPDATE when all the others do?

regards,
Leandro