[Dbix-class] running stored procedures

Roger Day c.roger.day at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:17:30 GMT 2011

No, my stored procedure does not fail on sqlplus.

It's your code that's failing. You wrap any call in a Select statement.
Select statements cannot contain semi-colons.

select * from ( Begin <some random procedure>; End;) me;

You can't have semi-colons in a middle of an embedded SQL statement.

Maybe your documentation can be a little more honest in describing what it
can, because currently, as far as I can see, and you haven't provided a
decent counter-argument, you cannot run any Oracle stored procedure from
within the result_source_instance->view_definition method.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us>wro=
te: