[Dbix-class] Multiple timezone determination with 'make_schema_at'?

E R pc88mxer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:02:29 GMT 2012

I sit possible to customize the behavior of make_schema_at() so that
the datetime_timezone assigned to a date column is a function of, say,
the column name?

For instance, if I want columns with names like SOMETIME_GMT to be in
the GMT timezone but any other date columns to be in another default
timezone, what's the best way to go about this?

Is there a way to change the definition of a column after it is
defined with ->add_columns()?

Thanks,
ER