[Dbix-class] Announcing 0.08199

Erik Colson eco at ecocode.net
Thu Aug 23 06:23:33 GMT 2012

fREW Schmidt <frioux at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all!
>
> As a number of you noticed there were a few significant regressions
> related to prefetching in the last release.  Thanks to hard work, mostly
> by Peter Rabbitson (ribasushi) we've got it fixed and added a couple
> regression tests.  I'm sorry that none of us could help the rest of you
> add tests for your various issues.  Please test this release to see if
> it fixes the various problems.
>
> --fREW

> Searchable Archive: http://www.grokbase.com/group/dbix-class@lists.scsys.co.uk

Hi!

Thanks for the update !

When running 'make test' I got following test failing:

t/prefetch/bugs.t .. DBIx::Class::Schema::deploy(): Can't deploy without a ddl_dir or SQL::Translator >= 0.11006 (see DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies for details) at t/prefetch/bugs.t line 37
t/prefetch/bugs.t .. Dubious, test returned 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
No subtests run

So installed SQL::Translator and the test succeeded.

Then checked my app which had a 17th column problem with version
0.08198.
Result: App seems to work fine now.

So, thank you for your work !
--