[Dbix-class] Re: SQL::Translator conversion from Class::Base to Moo

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Wed Aug 29 00:15:50 GMT 2012

ilmari at ilmari.org (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker) writes:

> The code passes the test suites of DBIx::Class (with
> DBICTEST_SQLT_DEPLOY=1), ::DeploymentHandler and ::Migration, but I
> would like some testing and review by actual users before merging it to
> trunk.

Thanks to frew and jnap for reviewing and testing this.  Unless anyone
objects I'll merge it in the next few days so we can get a dev release
out for smoking.

> So, please check out the topic/mooify-schema branch of
> git://git.shadowcat.co.uk/dbsrgits/SQL-Translator.git and give it a
> bash.

FYI: I've rebased this onto the current master and cleaned up some of
the history in preparation for merging.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,