[Dbix-class] Undetermined driver warning

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Sat Dec 1 17:20:47 GMT 2012

Hi

After returning to some old code that worked fine, I find that the latest
version of DBIx::Class raises the following warning when my code's tests
are run:

"This version of DBIC does not yet seem to supply a driver for your
particular RDBMS and/or connection method"

This is because the tests in question use DBD::Mock, which is fine for what
I am testing. Is there anyway to turn this warning off? Was the warnings
introduction a widely requested feature? I would have expected that using
DBD::Mock would not have been uncommon....

Dan