[Dbix-class] Query is NOT created successfully.

dkim dkim at amerimerchant.com
Mon Dec 17 21:50:06 GMT 2012

Hello,

When I use DBIx::Class::ResultSet::search() method with a complex query with
multiple joins,  the query produced from DBIx::Class is not complete. Some
conditions are missing in the SQL query when I check the SQL. If I test it
with each condition separately, then SQL is OK with that condition.

I am wondering if anybody has the same issue before and/or how to resolve
this kind of issue.

I will appreciate it if somebody can help me.

Thanks.

David.